Sunday, February 3, 2008

12 Feb: Janice Taylor, author of Our Lady of Weight Loss

12 FEB Tuesday at 12pm SLT, the Second Life Women's Club presents:

Janice Taylor, author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal



From Janice's web site:

No longer a fig-newton of my imagination, Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal - is HERE!

In this extraordinary book, Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal, dishes out fat-free, calorie-free, carb-free, guilt-free heaping helpings of divine diet inspiration!

Our Lady of Weight Loss is the ultimate cheerleader – your best friend – who will keep you on course even when those double-fudge brownies beckon like a siren!

Weight loss artist*, Janice Taylor, most certainly did not wake one morning with a smile on her face and enthusiastically say, "Whoopee, I'm fatter than ever. I'll go on a diet. This will be fun!"

No. She rolled out of bed, pulled up her size XXL elastic-band pants and said, "Oh my, even these are tight. I must stop the fat monster from further multiplying before HE takes me over entirely." She prayed for guidance.

That's when Our Lady of Weight Loss entered the picture. "Who is Our Lady? Where did she come from?" you ask. Janice wonders as well, "Is Our Lady a higher-power, the higher-self, the 'good' Mother that lives within each of us, or is she just a fig newton of her wild imagination? Does it really matter?"

What matters is that instead of eating crazy amounts of fried foods, heavily buttered bread and chocolate in any form, Janice was able to permanently remove over 50 pounds of excess weight 5 years ago. (Butter up your boss, not your roll!)

"I exchanged fat for art," she explains. "Our Lady guides me and 'feeds' me messages, and I illustrate them. At first, I created the art just for myself, but soon friends and acquaintances wanted to know the secret to my oh-so-fabulous success."

Find out more about Janice!

No comments: